How's your day goin so far?
The heat is killing me slowly these days here in Philippines. Argh.
Happy thoughts, anyways. :D This freaking heat won't stop me from going out and check out my fave stuff in the beauty world. (Agree if you also do. winks*)
Two weeks ago, I was thinking of buying a cream eyeshadow that I could use as a base for a more pigmented eye make-up look. So today, I'm going to give my happy and not-so-happy thoughts about Ever Bilena Cream Eyeshadow. If you are thinking of getting a cream eyeshadow, I hope this review can help you.
First, Take a look at the whole packaging..
I decided to get Sandra (set name). There are actually different color combinations to choose from but I believe that aqua and gold can create a youthful look on anyone. :)
Now, It's time to review how it works! :)
My happy thoughts:
- The colors are obviously well pigmented.
- It can substitute your eyeliner.
- 3 shades in 1. Affordable for only 95php.
- It lasts LONG.
My not-so-happy thoughts:
- The packaging sucks. It comes out with a three layered crappy containers with an applicator. I don't know how they call it but the head part of its container has no locking ring. It can easily slip off and mess up inside your bag or make-up storage.
- And, yes! It slipped and the eyeshadow messed inside my bag because of it's crappy containers. Great. Grrr.
- The long lasting effect annoys me a bit because it's really hard to remove. My ordinary make-up remover didn't work. Washing it with soap and water didn't work as well. LOL! I prefer to use petroleum jelly in removing it.
- It will give you a hard time in applying under a cold atmosphere because it gets hard and dries up so fast. It gets useless because you can't even take it out of the container. (Tip: Warm it first before applying.)
Anyways, I was able to create two different looks using this cream eyeshadow.. ;)
Honestly, they have created perfect shades and pigmentation but I think they could phase this out and come out again with a more quality and good packaging cream eyeshadows.
Have you ever tried using cream eyeshadow as your make-up base? What did you use?
Thanks for reading! Stay gorgeous ya'll! :)